My Most Memorable Photography Assignment - Jakarta Wedding Event and Sunset Beach Wedding in Bali

Firstly, thank you Said for insisting me to cover your wedding.. A whole new experience gained from your wedding in 2 countries at 4 different locations. Thank you both, Said & Nora for believing in me. Not forgetting Prof Dr Lokman Mohd Noh & Pn Ainin Mansoor, parents of the groom, for hiring me as your son's wedding photographer.

I must say although the itinerary was scary for me initially.. the experience, sight, sound and taste is very enriching. Furthermore, I get to travel and experience what is it like to shoot a wedding in Jakarta and Bali..

Readers, you may want to google this 2 venue i.e. Morocco House, Jakarta and Legong Keraton Hotel, Bali.. It can provide you some insights into how magical this photography experience is to me.

The reception in Jakarta, Said told me that 100% of the invited guest came to the reception. The most prominent figure who came to celebrate and 'merenjis' him and his wife, Nora. Those whom i can recall among others were:

1. The richest man in Indonesia, owner of Sinar Mas and his family members (see: http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2013/09/17/sinar-mas-owner-ri-s-richest-man-again-bloomberg-finds.html)

2. Ex finance minister of Indonesia

3. Gubernor of Jakarta

4. Other powerful and influential corporate leaders from financial institution, corporations and other industry.

You can imagine by now.. the wedding event. Let me just take you through. Typically this are what the congratulatory notes you will be able to see:





Ok.. now let's check out the place!..

The wedding event is held in Morocco House, Jakarta. The place is awesome. Detailed and elaborate

 










Dato' Chef Ismail in action

Now let's have a look at Bali. The venue is Legong Keraton Hotel, Canggu, Bali





Congratulations Said & Nora. My doa and prayers to you both. May Allah bless your unity in marriage and be granted with children soleh and solehah.