A photo manipulation attempt

This is my attempt on 'digital painting'. In my mind, the background, I am imagining a couple-in-love-kissing, a silhouette shot and on the foreground, 2 birds about to do the same.

So, first search the images via google

Image 1 
Image source: www.pulsarecard.com

Image 2
Image source: Andrew Schoeman/Solent News

I can't recall the sequence of what I did in Photoshop PS5.. Anyway, this is what the end image look like.


Ok that's all for now.. 

Let's go one step further.. 


Ok done.

To summarise..
Whatever knowledge you've acquired, that knowledge is only good when you apply it..



1 comment:

Creative Photo Manipulation said...

The Creative Photo Manipulation related content is extremely useful. I have delighted in it a ton and got more data about the cut-out way administration perusing the article. You rock for offering to us.